Monday 23 February 2015

The Pt england Way, W.I.T.S

Use your WITS means if someone is being mean to you you should do this Walk away, Ignore it, Talk about and Seek help.

Walk away means you walk away from the person being mean. You should  walk as far away until they can’t see you. When my cousin kept annoying me I walked away.

Ignore it means if the person is saying mean words look away from them and don’t listen to what they are saying. When my cousin was swearing at me I had to ignore it.  

talk about it means if that person is still being mean to you than you should talk to a teacher or an adult so that they will stop being Annoying to you.

Seek help means if a person is still being mean to you than you should tell a teacher or an adult.   




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.