Friday 24 October 2014

use my brain use my hart im going to be cyber smart.

How do we be cyber smart? I am going to explain to you about the three things that we have to do in life.So for example like if you send a bad email to someone that you did not no that is not thinking before you say or do. 
    
Use my brain:You can use it in many ways like Maths and Writing and all sorts of things. your brain can be also used for thinking to. And thinking is is a good thing you know.And you have to think ahead of what you're doing because people is watching you as well.

Use my hart:Use my heart is having A go at something you are not good at and you try do it you might be good at it because you never know.and when you try do it give it 100% at your highest.

  













         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.